Pinellas Medical Associates
Specializing in Orthopedic Care & Neurology
Pinellas Medical Associates remains open for our patients. When you come to see us, you can expect:
- The option of waiting in your vehicle until it’s time to go back into the clinic. Check-in staff will call you on your cell. We are significantly cutting down the number of patients in our waiting room to allow plenty of space for those inside.
- New patient paperwork available via email or mail. Although we always give this option, we’re encouraging everyone to complete paperwork in the comfort of their home prior to the visit.
- A verbal check-in with no pen or screen pad.
- Frequently touched surfaces being disinfected every 30 minutes.
- We ask that only the patient comes to their visit. Should patients require assistance from a caretaker, we ask that only one person accompany them when absolutely necessary.
- As a friendly reminder, we are here to treat your injuries only. If you have cold or flu symptoms, please kindly reschedule.
Please contact our office if you have any questions. We value your trust in our quality of care.
-The Physicians & Staff of PMA